LUXEL delivers a complete service and provides extensive expertise in the operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power plants (from 200 kWc).
The team operates throughout France and abroad, for any type of installation (power plants and technologies).
- Technical management including production supervision, performance analysis, and optimisation of the equipment’s availability.
- Preventive and curative maintenance of the whole power plant with regular reporting of the interventions carried out.
- Administrative management of project companies, including a thorough financial and fiscal approach, in addition to conventional accounting and business administration audits.
- Cost control.
- Optimisation of the availability of the power plant.
Types of power plants :
- Ground-mounted: ground-mounted photovoltaic power plants, with or without trackers
- Roof-mounted: integrated or superimposed installations
- On car parks: photovoltaic shade structures
- On greenhouses: photovoltaic greenhouses
- Integrated into the architecture of the building: photovoltaic sun-breakers, vertical installations on the front of buildings
Types of technologies :
- Crystalline photovoltaic modules (mono and poly crystalline), membrane, thin layer
- Central inverters, mini power plants or strings
COMBINED SERVICES AND OFFERS
|Supervision / Reportings|
|Production monitoring 7 days a week|
|Site security management 24 hours a day|
|Output performance monitoring and analysis|
|Logbook and intervention file updates|
|Monthly and annual technical reports|
|Remote equipment diagnostics|
|On-site diagnostics included in the contract|
|On-site troubleshooting included in the contract|
|On-site troubleshooting billed separately from the contract|
|Preventive Maintenance and Routine Maintenance|
|Full annual preventive maintenance|
|Routine site maintenance (green spaces, module cleaning, etc.)|
|Management and interface with network operators (ERDF – Télécom)|
|Billing of energy produced|
|Financial management of operating companies|
|Administrative, accounting and fiscal management of operating companies (quarterly financial reporting)|
|Control and optimisation of contractual terms|
LUXEL has developed a specific application for your smartphone or tablet so you can directly monitor the output of your power plant 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
- Daily output
- Evolution in relation to the forecast
- Individual output of each inverter
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Tight network throughout France
- Faster response in the event of an emergency
- Optimised power plant performance
- Fully equipped vehicles of intervention: thermal cameras, torque wrenches, etc.
- Stock of current spare parts
and qualified technicians
- 100% photovoltaic
- Work at height
- HV-LV electricity
- Training in transformer stations and inverters
- Multi-lingual team
Continuous monitoring 7 days a week
- LUXEL Supervision
- Monitoring with our application