LUXEL delivers a complete service and provides extensive expertise in the operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power plants from 1 MWc.
The team operates throughout France for ground-mounted photovoltaic power plants with or without trackers and any type of technologies (mono and poly-cristalline photovoltaic modules, membrane, thin layer, central inverters, mini plants or strings).
- Technical management including production supervision, performance analysis, and optimisation of the equipment’s availability.
- Preventive and curative maintenance of the whole power plant with regular reporting of the interventions carried out.
- Administrative management of project companies, including a thorough financial and fiscal approach, in addition to conventional accounting and business administration audits.
- Cost control.
- Optimisation of the availability of the power plant.
COMBINED SERVICES AND OFFERS
|Supervision / Reportings|
|Production monitoring 7 days a week|
|Site security management 24 hours a day|
|Output performance monitoring and analysis|
|Logbook and intervention file updates|
|Monthly and annual technical reports|
|Remote equipment diagnostics|
|On-site diagnostics included in the contract|
|On-site troubleshooting included in the contract|
|On-site troubleshooting billed separately from the contract|
|Preventive Maintenance and Routine Maintenance|
|Full annual preventive maintenance|
|Routine site maintenance (green spaces, module cleaning, etc.)|
|Management and interface with network operators (ERDF – Télécom)|
|Billing of energy produced|
|Financial management of operating companies|
|Administrative, accounting and fiscal management of operating companies (quarterly financial reporting)|
|Control and optimisation of contractual terms|
LUXEL has developed a specific application for your smartphone or tablet so you can directly monitor the output of your power plant 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
- Daily output
- Evolution in relation to the forecast
- Individual output of each inverter
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Tight network throughout France
- Faster response in the event of an emergency
- Optimised power plant performance
- Fully equipped vehicles of intervention: thermal cameras, torque wrenches, etc.
- Stock of current spare parts
and qualified technicians
- 100% photovoltaic
- Work at height
- HV-LV electricity
- Training in transformer stations and inverters
- Multi-lingual team
Continuous monitoring 7 days a week
- LUXEL Supervision
- Monitoring with our application